Rachel F. Stilson
RR 1 Box 770
West Liberty, KY 41472
e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To work with the Kentucky director to continue and increase
Prison Fellowship's visibility, efficency and fund raising
capabilities in Kentucky. I would bring to this position
enthusiasm for and strong belief in the goals and objectives
of Prison Fellowship.
- Written and edited the "Woodsbend Witness", a church newsletter monthly for 25 years.
- Have written newspaper articles and feature stories.
- Worked with Windows 95 and word processing programs on a regular basis.
- Familiar with spreadsheets, charts and databases.
- Experience with the Internet and use email regularly.
- Children's Church director, have been a Sunday School teacher since I was a teenager.
- Experience with youth camps as youth camp counselor.
- Planned retreats.
- Organized activities for children and youth.
- Directed church midweek Family Ministries.
Kentucky Mountain Bible College, Vancleve, KY 1966, Associate degree in Christian Education
Secretarial Experience, Woodsbend Community Church
1972 - Present
Treasurer, Kentucky Mountain Holiness Association Church Revolving Fund
- Wrote and edited monthly newsletter
- Wrote various letters
- Organized mailing lists
- Computerized the newsletter and mailing system
1992 - Present
R&R Advertising, Owner
- Responsible for depositing monies from churches for this fund
- Paid out funds as directed by the Kentucky Mountain Holiness Association Pastoral Committee
1984 - Present
- Sell advertising specialties
- Design logos and layouts
- Write newspaper and radio advertisements and slogans
Member, Morgan County Extension Homemakers, Woodsbend Club, 1976-present
Officer, Morgan County Extension Homemakers, Woodsbend Club, 1978-1996
Member, Flatwoods Mill Spring Park Committee, 1995-present
[an error occurred while processing this directive]